Schedule An Appointment
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
Please use the links and phone numbers below to schedule appointments for your desired service. Appointments scheduled online or using the toll-free hotline will be confirmed via a call from a Palmetto CAP team member within three business days.
NOTE: Different programs have different links so please make sure to click the right one! Fridays at 8am are the best time to schedule an appointment because the automated system automatically adds hundreds of new appointments at this time.
- For Utility Bill Assistance, Budgeting, Employment & Education Services, or Tax Prep, please call our toll-free hotline 1-844-769-6448 to book an appointment OR click this link HTTPS://CCHSCOM.CASCHEDULER.COM
- Appointments for energy bill assistance through the Outreach department are made available every Friday at exactly 8am.
- For the General Emergency Assistance Program (rent, prescription medication, food, car repair), please call 1-844-769-6448 to schedule a pre-screening time on Tuesdays starting at 8am if you live in Charleston County and on Thursdays if you live in Berkeley or Dorchester Counties. You can also schedule a pre-screening time online by clicking the link above.**Appointments are limited and available as long as funding permits and are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.**
- For the Weatherization Assistance Program, please call 843-720-5336.
- For the Affordable Housing Program, please call 843-724-6760 ext. 518.
- For Youth Leadership, please call 843-724-6760 ext. 235 or 230.
- For Community Education, please call 843-724-6760 ext. 235.