Palmetto CAP is a great place to work if you’re looking for a fun environment where you can make a real difference in the lives of the Lowcountry’s most vulnerable citizens!
If you are an energetic and dedicated individual who values diversity, economic justice, and the ability to improve the quality of life for people with lower incomes, we invite you to join our exceptional team. Palmetto CAP develops and implements a broad range of services across our three-county service area but we couldn’t do any of it without our AMAZING employees!
Please see below for Palmetto CAP’s employment opportunities:
* Knowledge of Air Sealing
* Knowledge of Duct Sealing
* Knowledge of installing Insulation
* Knowledge of Base- Load Measures
* Understand a Work Order
* Maintain Quality Control of Weatherization measures & ensure it meets
* Performs Blower Door/ Zone Diagnostics
* Performs Duct Testing
* Knowledge of Combustion Appliance Safety
* Performs inspection and measures
* Knows Regulations and Policy affecting measure selection
* Understand the interaction between measure
* Properly use DOE-Approved Energy Audit/ Priority List
No supervisory responsibilities.
Must be able to follow verbal, written and electronic instructions.
High school diploma or equivalent. Technical training in either HVAC or
Carpentry. Certified Lead renovator and OSHA 30 certification required
or obtained within 1 year of employment.
5 years of experience in a special skills field. HVAC, Electrical or
* Understand building science principles
* Possess a Valid SC driver’s license
* Able to work in very hot/dusty conditions
* Reliable and dependable
* Good customer relations skills
* Competent in safe work practices
High school or equivalent
Hardware Installation: 1 year
REQUIRED LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION:
Valid Driver’s License
Please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.